Rigid Steel Conduit (RSC) elbow is manufactured from listed Rigid Steel Conduit shell in accordance with the latest specifications and standard of ANSI C80.1 (UL6).
The elbows are bent sections of the conduit run and used to change raceway direction or bypass the obstructions.
Features And Benefits:
• The interior and exterior surfaces of elbows are free from defect with a smooth welded seam,and also are thoroughly and evenly coated with hot dip galvanizing in such a way that metal-to-metal contact and galvanic protection against corrosion are provided, and surface of elbows adopts additional coating after galvanizing to provide further protection against corrosion.
• Elbows are produced in normal trade sizes from 1/2” to 6”, at 90 °, 60 ° ,45 °, 30 °,22.5°,15° angles or customized as per customer’s request .
- Elbows are threaded on both ends.
• Thread protectors are provided for 3” to 6” sizes.
* Large radius elbows at different angles are also available. Please consult us for ordering.