• Used in applications to connect rigid metal conduit or IMC to a threadded or threadless opening in an enclosure or box.
• May be used in wet or dry locations,indoors or outdoors.
• Suitable for hazardous locations: Class I, Division 2; Class II, Divisions 1 & 2; Class III, Per NEC 501-4(b), 502-4(a), 503-3(a)
• Rugged metallic construction ensures mechanical protection.
• Die cast design provides clean lines and aesthetic appeal.
• Insulated throat, rated up to 105°C, prevents wire abrasion.
• Integral O-ring provides watertight seal.
• Grounding version provides positive ground for external conductor.
• Unique profile permits easy wrenching.
• Smooth, accurately tapped threads facilitate installation.
• Watertight and corrosion resistant: NEMA 4X, NEMA 12.
• Bodies and nuts: Die Cast Zinc
• O-ring: BUNA-N
• Insulator: Polycarbonate
• Ground Screw: Mild Steel (For Grounding Types only)
Applicable Third Party Standards:
UL Standard 514B
CSA Standard C22.2-18-98
NEMA Type 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 5, 12, 13